We take people who have never danced and creating a dancer who can soon have fun at social events and nightclubs of any kind and even advance them to a the point of participating in competitions.
We teach a number of partnership dances, examples: Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot Viennese Waltz, Rumba, East Coast Swing, West Coast Swing, Salsa, Merengue, Cha Cha and more.
People want to dance for various different reasons, but this what you can expect from it is:
- Physical Health
- a low-impact aerobic activity, improves your cardiovascular system
- Your muscles get more tone as you use all of your major muscle groups, burning calories in the process
- You gain greater flexibility, agility, strength, & balance while encouraging good posture & body alignment.
- Mental Health
- Dancing helps spur creativity, motivation & overall energy.
- Focusing on dance helps increase relaxation & relieves stress from our typically hectic days.
Researchers have found that ballroom dancing improves mental acuity throughout a dancer’s life & can even help prevent Alzheimer’s disease in senior citizens!
- Social Benefits
- Meet new people & friends who share your same interests.
- Spend your evenings on the dance floor instead of in front of the TV!
- Expression and Confidence
- Discover a new passion and joy in your life at any age.
- Confidence learned on the dance floor will translate to every other aspect of your life